Sales and Marketing Representative job, Paarl, Paarl, Cape Winelands
|Location:||Paarl, Paarl, Cape Winelands|
|Remote work:||Some telecommuting allowed|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|Own transportation required:||Yes|
|Reference:||##Sales and Marketing|
|Company:||Food for the Mzansi group|
Food For Mzansi Group, one of South Africa’s most exciting digital news start-ups, is currently recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Representative. We offer a competitive base salary with uncapped monthly commissions. Plus, you’ll learn advanced selling techniques, negotiation tactics, closing techniques, and sales proficiency.
Our suite of advertising products on Food For Mzansi, FoodForAfrika.com and Health For Mzansi enables businesses to achieve their marketing objectives through tailored campaigns that deliver the greatest value and return on investment.
We are looking for someone with a diverse media background, experience selling traditional and digital advertising and who understands how to review market research data and develop proposals and recommendations for clients wishing to use our platforms. to reach potential customers.
Your primary mission will be to focus on developing new clients. In this B2B sales role, you will be responsible for generating your own leads, but you will also benefit from internal support from different departments. In this consultative sales role, you will lead the relationship and the sale from start to finish. You will identify opportunities, present them to decision makers and close new deals.
- Generate and identify new sales opportunities using multiple outbound channels and strategies and assist Food For Mzansi group founders in sales meetings.
- Develop a deep understanding of prospects’ goals and challenges and provide solutions against them.
- Host a consistently high volume of demos or discovery meetings with potential customers with a minimum of 6 new business appointments per week.
- Build and manage an active pipeline throughout the sales cycle to close a deal.
- Collaborate internally with management, editorial, sales, and delivery teams to collaborate and drive business.
- Meet monthly sales goals and pipeline commitments.
- Track all your activity in our CRM and related tools.
- Continuously develop your knowledge of the digital industry.
A degree or diploma in sales and marketing would strengthen your application, with minimal matrix required for the position.
- Send your CV before or on Sunday, June 26, 2020.
- Non-negotiable: a valid code 8 driver’s license with clean and reliable transportation. The preferred candidate can easily travel to the Food For Mzansi office in Paarl in the Western Cape.
- Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us by Friday, June 30, 2022.
- The successful candidate will sign a 12 month contract.
- We reserve the right not to fill this position.
- Any experience in a new goal-oriented sales role – achieving and exceeding sales quota in a team environment.
- Experience selling online digital advertising technology will be highly advantageous.
- Includes competitive selling against niche broadcast, audio or ad tech platforms.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong telephone sales, negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Must have some successful experience in a media advisory role.
- History of achieving annual revenue goals.
- A working knowledge of platforms such as Salesforce, Narrative and programmatic platforms will be very advantageous, but is not a minimum requirement.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
Extra awesome stuff we’d love to see
You are driven and motivated. You enjoy taking on challenges, finding creative solutions, helping others, helping yourself, you have a sense of humor, you like to have fun and you are a good thinker! Sound like you? Apply now.
Winner of 11 global media awards, Food For Mzansi Group is one of South Africa’s most exciting digital news start-ups. In his stable are Food For Mzansi, Health For Mzansi and FoodForAfrika.com.
Posted Jun 21 2:10 PM, Closing date Jul 21